“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. We may retain this information for the purpose of providing the Services and for communication with you.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) and information which our web servers may automatically collect through your browser or through cookies when you visit the Website. We may also collect aggregate information such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. number of visitors and geographical allocation of our users).
Types of Information Collected
- Registration & Forums: In order to utilize the Services, you must create a user account and select a user name. Your username may be visible to the public; all who access the Services (Games). The chat, profile walls, and forums within our Services (Games), allow you to communicate with members of the online community. Whenever you give out information in public areas, that information can be collected and used by people you do not know. You should not give out Personal Information, and giving out other people’s Personal Information within the services is against the Terms of Service.
- IP Addresses. Your IP address is reported by your web browser when you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your user account information on our databases. We use this to:
- Diagnose problems and any issues reported by users that are related to the IP addresses controlled by specific parties.
- Gauge how many users are visiting the Website from different geographical regions and using the Services.
- Trace back the source of any malicious or illegal use of the Services (such as having interacting multiple accounts) so that we can more easily track and disable such usage as it arises.
- Icegoo Applications on Partner-Operated Websites: In order to use the Services (Games) on third-party operated websites (e.g., Facebook) we may require you to 1) be a registered member of a partner site, and 2) install a Icegoo application on your partner site account. If your use of Service (Games) requires app installation on a third party-operated website, you generally must agree to the partner site’s Terms of Service.
- Device IDs: When downloading or installing our Games (apps), information such as a unique device identifier will be provided to us. We use this information in order to sync your specific Game with your device. The unique device identifier does not include, or give access to the owner’s name, address or other personal information registered to that device.
- Support: If you send an email or otherwise communicate with Icegoo Games, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
Disclosures & Transfers
We may disclose any Personal Information we hold about you to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identifying, contacting or bringing legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other Website members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Third Party Sites & Advertisers
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps to protect the Personal Information that you provide to us. We have procedures in place that limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as necessary.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. Never give out your passwords, real name or address. Do not choose a user name which is your real name, and remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using the Website or accessing the Services (Games) online.
Amendment of this Policy
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: May 30, 2017